Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ruth Pretty

 This is Ruth Pretty she is a famous chef.
My mum had a course with her in Wellington so I had to go, since it was the weekend of Annie the musical. She served some yummy dishes. I was her taste tester with two other ladies. Before I became her taste tester I got to try two things and they were roasted Sichuan pepper salt with squid and Baked camebart with tomato chilli jam, toasted peanuts and coriander. When I was her taste tester there was black olive tapenade, black olive and Parmesan rugelach, salmon roll with sour cream inside, lamb meatballs, quinoa cranberry salad and prawns. For the desert dishes there was cream brûlée and salted carmel tarts. 


2 comments:

  1. U r making me hungry just reading the story.
    The food sounds really yummy.
    I think I might have to agree with you.
    I hope u had a great time =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making my mouth water all over again. I can't wait until you make the salted caramel tarts for me from the recipes you got. Do you think you would like to be a celebrity chef? Lou

    ReplyDelete