Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Blood


One, two ,three fifteen cracks my new record on my scooter because our gardener was mowing the lawns. I was seeing how many cracks I could go over but that time.  I crashed into the painful  footpath and grazed both my knees and my elbow the concrete felt  as hard as hard rock it also so felt like my arms had fallen into one million pieces it stung so bad. When I fell I began to cry loudly  our gardener came over and helped me to the back door and went and got my mum the our gardner returned to doing the lawn mowing. Blood was dripping from my knee it a little faster but it always slowed down again. I sat down on the deck my elbow was now bleeding tiny drips the drips got bigger. I dabbed both my legs and my elbow my mum was next to me on deck when I dabbed  it felt like a million bees stinging me it it really hurts they were both still bleeding but  not that much my elbow had stopped mum got a plaster for my elbow.Then we moved inside onto the couch. My hand were sore to my knees slowly stopped bleeding. My mum got me to plasters for both my knees. Soon we didn't sting. But they were still really saw for a little bit.

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome piece of writing.
    Fantastic vocabulary as well.
    And your heading is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing Matilda. Couldn't see the video link you sent me last night. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete