Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Kayak Fun

Kayaking Fun

Buddy Assessment (Buddy: Tracey)

Paddle Hold (right angles, right way)
  • I thought I held my paddle correctly and it felt comfortable. My buddy gave me two ticks.
Kayak Balance
  • I think I did well I did not feel wobbly, I did not capsize. I got two ticks
Overall Safety
  • I was ok but I kept going crooked I got a smiley face.
Speed
  • I was not too fast  if I have to say myself. I got a question mark.
Enjoyment
  • I had fun in everything we did and really enjoyed myself. I got two ticks  

Reflection

Something I enjoyed learning was how to keep straight.
Something I found challenging was trying to keep straight and get straight for the race
My favourite thing about kayaking in the pool was the whole thing because I love kayaking.


4 comments:

  1. You were a great help with other students' learning on the kayaks, Matilda. You showed true initiative and Parkvale PRIDE to get involved and lend a hand when others needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Matilda I bet your a great help.I wish i did that in year 6.I hope are enjoying having the role of a young leader.:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte hope your enjoying time your time at HNI

      Delete
  3. Awesome work
    Matilda and what
    a great reflection you
    have well done. Keep it up
    I love kayaking to

    ReplyDelete