Monday, March 10, 2014

Waka Art

This is my waka art. I did three different bits. One is what I like to do, Gymnastics, Swimming and hanging out with my family.
The next bit is where I am from and I am from the amazing Kenya and the incredible New Zealand. 
Also there's a bit about me and my classroom. The pride tree is in the centre. Six, that's our classroom number and the totara hub because we're in that totara hub.

 This is my oar. I chose my two favorite colours and I wrote my name in black so it stood out.


2 comments:

  1. Lots of meaning in your art that you communicate clearly to the viewer. I am keen to know more about your Kenya connection. How cool, Matilda!

    You did very well using pastels in such a challenging small space. I think you now need to add the Maori proverb for our waka and mention how we each have a part so we paddle together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job.
    Could you tell me what the red thing means?

    ReplyDelete