Monday, October 13, 2014

Calendar Art

Step right up to this amazing opportunity. It's for a short time only. So come down and buy your newst calendar.

Calendar art time is finally here. I can't believe that it is almost the end of the year already. For our  Calendar art this year we had to do a scene with three different bits. I did bushes at the bottom, the sea in the middle and the hills of the seven whales in the background. We had to draw it in our art books first. After that we did our good copy that would be stuck onto our calendar sheet. I am very happy with my calendar art. I put the kiwi on there becuase it is a famous New Zealand bird and it is a very beautiful bird.
Before
After 
I have edited my art since the one above. I have taken the kiwi from the middle. Made a new bigger kiwi and stuck it in the corner. The reason I put in on the side was becuase Ezra's mum Adele is a really good artist and she came in and talked composition. After we went and carried on and improved our art I went up to her and she suggested to take the original kiwi off and make it bigger and move it to the left side. 




1 comment:

  1. The kiwi looks much more effective! Informative post, Matilda.

    ReplyDelete