Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Production Diary 1

Wednesday the 27th of August 
Dear Diary 
I can not believe that we performed to the school before we went on I was so nervous I thought I was going to muck up. But I did not muck up. The lighting was really cool the strobe light is by far on of the coolest light. My mike I had was good exept for when I did not realise that it was on and I called to Miss Hill and it came out on the speaker after that I made sure it was turned off. 

Just thinking about tonight makes me nervous. What if I muck up ? What if I forget my lines ? I am telling myself I won't forget them but it's not working. There will be so many faces staring at you just thinking about it sames scary.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing so well, Matilda. What a star! Nice to hear your thoughts and feelings about the production.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your story

    ReplyDelete