Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Great Great Grandmother

My great grandmother is incredible and resilient also she survived the influenza epidemic in the 1920's in Wellington. She is called Alice Jean Findlay. She was born in 1918 during the 2nd world war. In the second world war she worked Wellington hospital as a nurse. She married a man called John Findlay. Jean has six kids, 17 grandchildren, a lot of great grandchildren including me and one great great grandchild. My grandmother is strong and loyal. It was her 96th birthday not long a go and now she live in a rest home called princess Alexandra. I love my grandmother heaps and heaps.

3 comments:

  1. i like your story Matilda it is nice and great

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds like a cool great grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool story Matilda. Your Great grandmother sounds pretty cool and she's 96!

    ReplyDelete