Friday, March 14, 2014

Fun Swimming Sports


I dived into the pool and I suddenly felt as frozen as ice, I came to the surface and began to run.  The water splashed into my mouth it tasted strongly of chlorine. I could see people cheering and encouraging us racers on. It was so noisy people cheering, Mr G commentating, clapping it was such a hullabaloo. The penny dive came  quickly. The last event then we can hop out. I could hear the pennies splash on the water then fall to the bottom. I could see them almost everywhere I looked. I could smell the chlorine underwater but I didn't mind I just kept looking I found nine in the end it was a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Great fun swimming story!
    Keep up the great work.
    Sincerely
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Matilda I love how you did great words to described swimming sports well done.

    ReplyDelete