Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Volcano

OUCH! the lava’s steam is getting hotter and hotter the steam Its burning my feet I think my feet are burning off like roast pork on the BBQ. Just then the lava starts to bubble I got a little bit of one of the popping bubbles in my mouth yuck it tastes like burnt  toast disgusting I also got a little bit of rock  in my mouth from the side of the volcano a little crunchy. Bang! Crash! my ears were ringing like snakes hissing I think an Eruption was coming .Sorry if you can’t hear me my name is M.P.E how I got here fell into the the volcano crater  when i was doing my weekly check on the volcano.
BOOM! the volcano  erupts. Sadly I’m still in the volcano I looked up the sky was a dark shade of black I was still on my little ledge. The smell was getting really strong the smoke smelt like a burning rotten eggs. It was getting harder to breath the smoke. I tried climb but the rock was too  slippery. More rock got into my mouth this time it tasted slugs on burnt toast.

2 comments: