Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Night Time Mayhem


Mummy cries my little sister I turn the peter rabbits key mmmm goes the rabbit pippi go to sleep sleep i was getting as bored as just hanging upside down to I’m dizzy pippi finally shuts her eyes but i know she is only pretending.  I sing her a song but she is still not asleep my head is spinning as fast as a Roller coaster. She begins to talk oh no she kicks her blankets to end of her cot I pull them back what a night she is nearly asleep I creep out but she hears me what a disaster I go back. I pat her tummy as soft as a bunny's fur she slowly falls asleep now and then she talks to me tilda are you still there yes I say as quiet as a mouse. I slowly stand up as quietly but the bars shake and her eyes move she saw me o dear I lie back down soon she is asleep I waited a few minutes they went by quietly and slowly crept out of the room peace at last tilda she calls oh no I say back I go all over again’’ I’m coming I say’’.                        

No comments:

Post a Comment