Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pippi rose


Pippi Rose

Pippi is my little sister she was born on the 31st of march 2011. Her hair color is a light blonde brown her fringe was covering her eyes so my Dad cut it. Her beautiful eyes are a cute brown.  She is very cheeky at night she climbs out of her cot at night and goes down to my mum and dads beds my dad always puts her back. Pippi goes to Playcentre in Havelock on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and sometimes on Thursday. Pippi has my mums old Ipad 1 she loves it we took the password of so she could get on with out asking us Pippi’s favourite game is mr fox and it plays music when you listen to it nearly every day it gets really annoying. She always runs away pippi when I was at jazz one day and my mum was doing the washing and oscar was who knows where he was and pippi very independent she is loves to do things without being bossed around by anybody or she will just yell. Pippi loves horses she rides a horse called candy kisses at my cousins farm in norseword dannevirke she only walks to the mailbox once on candy and just sits on her and she also likes dogs she loves to play with my nana’s dog at her house the dog is called Frith loves chasing Frith while she runs and jumps around. Pippi’s personality is cheeky, funny, cuddly and cute. Pippi has a soft toy called monty
called monty I got it in perth and she loved it ever since we got it’s fake fur is this light brown.    



3 comments:

  1. This is really good writing.
    I just think you need to re-read your writing.
    I don't get this bit , Frith loves chasing Frith.
    But otherwise fantastic vocabulary like independent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha cute story Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your sister is into stuff.
    Now i know more about your little sister

    ReplyDelete