Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Yachting and kayaking Day

Day 1
I jump out of the bus and ran over to put my bag down ready for going our yachting and kayaking later. My tummy growled with nerves. My first partner was Renee. We chose our boat and set out I was in charge of the sail and the center board, Renee was in control of the tiller and rudder. I was scared at first because I had never been yachting before we sailed around my hand got really sore from holding the rope. We went back after a while so Renee could go with a another person. I went and meet up with my friend shore. I did not want to go back in but I had to so I went with Greta we managed ok because we were not with an experienced person on board.

Once we finished yachting  we headed over to kayaking.  Kayaking was really fun my partner was Georgia but she gave upon me half way through so I had to go with poppy’s mum. We kayaked around for a little while, we went out to the little island in the middle of Pandora pond and stayed there for a bit. We went back in when the whistle blew for to hop out and get changed to catch our bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment