Monday, September 23, 2013

Yachting reflection

Something I was pleased with was working with different people for yachting. I was worried and really nervous when I first went out, but I got over it and went out but when I was more confident I went with my friends. I really enjoyed learning how to sail the yacht because it was something new to learn and something you know for ever. Now I can teach my  family and cousins how to sail a yacht. Something I found hard was sailing with liam because he liked going fast and I did not like going fast. I also found it hard letting the mainsheet go at the right time and tightening it at the right time. Also pulling up the centre board when you're also trying to hold the mainsheet. Most of the days I felt really nervous and did not want to go out, like the time I went out with liam and started to cry but now I know that everything was ok. Something I want to get better at is controlling the mainsheet and loosening and tightening  at the right time.
I found yachting hard in some ways and easy in other. I would really like to try yachting again and get more confident.  


3 comments:

  1. Very good reflection but something for next time it is remeber the little words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome reflection Matilda sounded like you had a blast next time like Greta said Prof read and edit for little words well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Matilda
    Great reflection.
    It looks like you had fun on the water.
    Keep up the good work.
    Well done:P

    ReplyDelete