Tuesday, February 25, 2014

TOP HOUSE


Go go go you can to do it one last jump. On Friday we had Top House, Its is a day where you show leadership and have heaps of fun. I was a leader I found it really fun and my team did great we worked together and thats the main thing. The challenges were very entertaining there was allsorts. There was passing a stick down the line in your team them you run to the front and keep doing it over and over until you at the cone.Then you run back and do it again, also there was  chucking these jack things into a bucket and and every one you get in the bucket you got a point my team was ok at this one but not great. Next there was a one you have to stand in a hoop and someone chucks you a ball and then you pass it down the line and then throw it into a hoop, but you have to make sure you don't throw too far otherwise it will miss. Also there one was  that Mr Ford took when there is hurdles and you have to jump over them but there is six lilly pads that you have to put out and make sure you can get across to the cone you can move them round but you can’t touch the ground and thats the challenge but we made it I got 8 of my team across. The last activity was a two legged race and and then you and your partner you went with, you both chuck a ball at a wicket. Thats all the activities. I was proud of my team I really want to have that team back. I felt tired and happy at the end of the day  I really enjoyed the day.  


3 comments:

  1. I really like how your writing begins in the action, Matilda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You obviously rose to the challenge of showing leadership too.

      Your photos haven't worked. You need to download them and then insert them through the Blogger inset image icon.

      Delete
  2. it sounds like you had fun

    ReplyDelete