Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Farmer Market

I am learning to include detail in writing and explain myself fully.
  • Plan all of the main ideas.
  • Add detail to support each idea.



There’s the gates mum as we drove in the gate to the farmers market on a cloudy sunday morning. Pippi, Oscar and my Mum were going to the farmers market. My Dad was going to meeting us there because he was working.

We parked the car and walked in my mum meet a friend of hers and they a had a long boring  talk then She meet her other friend Pip. She got a coffee while she got a coffee I went to find Dad he was in the food area and took him back to where the others were. My dad gave me and my brother ten dollars each to spend on anything we wanted.

First I went to the cupcake lady and got my favourite cupcake lemon passionfruit when I have it melts in my mouth and the taste is amazing. Slowly walking out the door I saw my dad and  went and got a waffle with him. Mum was sitting down and talking with Pip, Oscar and Pippi once I finished my waffle I had money left but I had to ask my dad for an extra 50 so I went and brought hot chips while my dad got a pizza for Pippi and Oscar.

While I  was eating my chips a person that looked after us came over with her family Oscar
asked Emma their oldest if she wanted to play tag and she did Oscar was in when she got in  her mum mekayla  said go for Matilda and she did my chips that were in my hand bouncing around in there cup. Then Emma had to go so we stopped running around the grassy area we were playing in.
When we finished we put all our rubbish in the bin and went to do the last of the shopping my dad had already left to go back to work. Went inside to get the veggies and dinner for that night mum went up to one of the stalls that sold veggies and some carrot broccoli and other things.We got this absolutely delicious pasta from a lady and this italian pasta sauce it was one of the best pastas with the sauce I had ever had in my life.    

I felt  excited and sad  when we left because I knew we would come back the next sunday and I really wished I could stay there all day and eat all the delicious foods.I really wished that I had another one of those cupcakes.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a really accurate description of last Sunday at the farmers market. I like the running style. Surely the pasta was not as good as the one Oscar and I made for your school lunch last Friday!!!
    mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome describing words!! I can see you have used your learning attention clearly and well

    ReplyDelete