Monday, June 17, 2013

Ripper Rugby

  • Pass to the hip
  • Throw behind
  • Spin the ball sideways
  • One hand at the front, one hand at the back
  • Have your hands ready where you want to receive the ball
  • Swing your hands over your hips
  • When you have the ball, run forwards
  • Step into your pass


Today In P.E we were learning how to play ripper rugby  and catch and throw a rugby ball. At first I was really bad but after awhile I got the hang of it. I think I need to practise throwing from the hip and throwing behind myself because when we were in out teams I didn't chuck from my hip one or two times . I also think I need to practice getting free and getting the ball a lot more. Near the end of one of games of ripper we played I almost got a rip but I justed missed it. I need to improve my chucking from the hips and throw behind myself .

I felt quite happy when I had the ball and was running.  


Rippa Rugby from Student Parkvale on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment