Friday, June 07, 2013

Octopus Aventure

This is my ending below the video and also pause the video at 40 seconds and my video
 
Slowly I crawled along the the side of the van gripping tight without any sound. I made it to the window. Trying to get in but it was only open a little bit I sucked up and squeezed inside the window. I  landed with a thump the driver looked over he saw me I tried to escape but I was too late.
He caught me and shoved me in the box. Finally found my best friend I was happy to see her alive

Still we were going to die. My head gave the lid of the box a big hard bump it went flying off and landed on the drivers head. The driver lost focus. While we climbed to escape he caught me and sally and were shoved like toys back into the box. No point trying again he just catch us I said. We screeched to a stop and we heard a seat belt click and a door slam. We are done for I complained.

Our box was moving our door slammed we all of a sudden heard a sound of knives cutting. Scared we got put in a tank with hundreds of other octopuses we were swimming around try as hard as ever not to lose each other. It took a little while to look around the water started to get all murky and became hard to see.
Slowly we made our way to the edge and we wanted to escape so we slivered up the side it was only about 40 cm meters tall. We fell onto the floor in an instant it felt like we were flying. Crawling behind benches sneakily without a person looking we made the long run to the door and I reached my tentacle to the door handle and pulled it open. Luckily we both got out without a noise. At last were free we sally cried we headed for the ocean following cars and  trucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment