Monday, September 08, 2014

Production Reflection

Reflection for the Production Journey Through The Legends

Something I was pleased with was myself,  because I spoke clear lines and thought my expression was good.
I really enjoyed learning my lines because it was fun and challenging. But once they were in my head they were there to stay.

Something I found hard was the first show because you had not performed to adults and it was the first time. It was very overwhelming.
Something that made me think was who was before me and after me for the lines. But after I knew who came after and before me, it was easy 
Something I want to get better at is more actions when I am saying my lines like using my hands.

My favourite part of the production was the seven whales when the dolphins did their dance because they were all in time and it was so fun to watch them.

My best bit of feedback for the production was from my mum and dad . They said to me that “ I was amazing and that I should become a actor"         

1 comment:

  1. What a great reflection, Matilda. Your performance in the production was fantastic and I really believed you were a teacher! Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete