Monday, July 08, 2013

Assembly Item

Friday 5th of July
On Friday we did our assembly item. It was a camp kitawa documentary. It had two hosts and they were Charlotte and josh  and all the rest of us were either Mum, dad, kid, baby grandma and granddad I chose to be a baby i wore my pink leopard onesie and when they entered I went all scared like you are these people. It was really fun and and enjoying but really long. I felt I little weird at first but once we got into it I was fine it became more fun every minute. The dance was the funnest just getting up there and dancing I did the splits at the end and it was really fun. I think it went quite well apart from when the Colgate video played up apart I think it was other wise great.     
  

3 comments:

  1. Great job room 19 students. You did well and it sounds like you had heaps of fun. Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to explain our assembly item Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to explain our assembly item Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete