Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Aliens Exist

Aliens Exist / Aliens Don’t Exist


I believe that aliens exist because there are 1.8 billion planets out there. There is a high chance that there will be at least one because there are so many planets. Our galaxy is so big there could be heaps out there rather than one with living things on them.


First of all, I know in 1969 there was sighting from the first spacecraft of a L-shaped thing fly alongside there spacecraft. The first people to see this were the first people also on the moon, Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins and Buzz Aldrin.


Second of all, I think they don’t want to come here because they have seen our weapons and  they don't want to get killed. I think that is sensible because I would not want to come to another planet and want to killed. But that is just my opinion.  


Third of all, Why would people put aliens in movies if they were not real? We would not even know about them. That means if they are in movies someone must have seen one.


I think they exist, but a lot of people don’t. This piece of writing is why, I think they are real.

2 comments:

  1. Well done , Matilda I believe that aliens are real and the infomation is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Matilda.
    You really convinced me that aliens exist.
    Awesome work. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete