Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt

Maaatilda!!! Stop cheating your not supposed to watch Lou hide the eggs.”I know I know,” I said giggling. Finally my mum entered the room. She told us the rules...
  • You are not allowed to take any one. Your one will have your name on it
  • So off you go.
I ran to where one was but there were two, even better. One on the tramp. Two on the benches under the tree, that makes 5. So far the Easter Egg Hunt is going great. Curiously I wondered if my mum had put any out on my cousins farm, but I did not think she would.


Honestly I must of have walked past my big easter egg so many times before, I actually found it up a tree. I put down all of my many other easter eggs and started climbing the tree. It was not too high. Unfortunately I got stuck for a bit up the tree because I lost my footing and I became a bit wobbly. So I had to drop my easter egg to the ground I was so scared it would break, but it didn’t. Somehow had to turn around, so I would not be stuck. Despite, the ground shock I was ok I picked up my easter egg and ran out of the bushes.     

3 comments:

  1. Cool Matilda, you have got really good sentence starters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Story Matilda!!!
    Keep up the great work.
    Sincerely
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Matilda, I love your story and I like the way you used audio boo,Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete